Tallahassee, Florida, US • 7:19 AM Local Time
About Richard Bist
I've been doing voice work for 20 years. My background includes providing character voices for short educational animations, narrating online continuing education courses, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone systems, and podcasting. My voice has been described as a soft, rich baritone, but I can modulate up and down the scale a bit when needed.
In my free time I'm a fiction writer and mutt wrangler.
I've performed character voices for short Flash animations at an online continuing education provider and for health insurance marketing animations. I've also narrated online continuing education courses for the State of Florida, as well as provided my voice for the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone systems for two SoF departments. In my free time I host a podcast, The Prometheus Project Podcast.Read More
I've done voice work for (Website hidden), FBMC Benefits Management, and the State of Florida.Read More
Creative Writing at Florida State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Richard Bist?
You can start working with Richard Bist in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Richard Bist to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Richard Bist's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Richard Bist and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Richard Bist?
Payment to Richard Bist is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Richard Bist's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Richard Bist in just a couple of clicks.