GB • 11:02 AM Local Time
About Rob Richards
I’ve recorded for clients including Disney, Ferrari, Sky Sports, Sony, Tesco and Vodafone. Additionally, I have narrated for the BBC CBeebies TV series ‘Iconicles’ and been the brand voice of Lego Chima. My voice also features in the popular video games ‘Assassin’s Creed (Chronicles)’ and ‘Lords of the Fallen’.Read More
Reliable, professional, flexible with a fast turnaround.Read More
I’m a working voice artist with 20 years experience in front of the mic – from radio and TV commercials, multimedia games, corporate communication and E-learning to documentary narration. I’ve recorded for clients including Disney, Ferrari, Sky Sports, Sony, Tesco and Vodafone. and have narrated for the BBC CBeebies TV series ‘Iconicles’. I was the brand voice of Lego Chima and feature in the popular video games ‘Assassin’s Creed (Chronicles)’ and ‘Lords of the Fallen’.
My vocal style is reassuring, confident and friendly, and can be intimate as well as rich and powerful with a hint of natural authority. My vocal age range is from 30 - 50 years.
I have my own professional recording studio and can supply clean audio files for any given job.
BBC, Disney, Ferrari, Lego, Sky Sports, Sony, Tesco, VodafoneRead More
The William Esper Studio
Voice-over (PSR Method)
How do I work with Rob Richards?
You can start working with Rob Richards in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rob Richards to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rob Richards' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rob Richards and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rob Richards?
Payment to Rob Richards is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rob Richards' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rob Richards in just a couple of clicks.