Robert David Duncan
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 5:21 AM Local Time
About Robert David Duncan
Robert David Duncan has won over 30 awards for his work in films as a director, actor, producer and writer. Trained at the prestigious Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York, Robert studied voice as part of his conservatory training and also took a voice masterclass with Andrew Wade, formerly the Head of Voice at the Royal Shakespeare Company. Robert also holds an MBA and a doctorate in business leadership which gives him a deep understanding of business issues and language as well as the creative ability to bring dramatic life to texts where appropriate. An exceptional sight reader and longtime college teacher, Robert is a quick study who brings the kinds of discipline and professionalism to his work that all clients deserve.Read More
Robert David Duncan is the lead character and narrative voice behind award-winning films such as Fat Punk, Spinoza Hotel, The Camera's Tears and others. A summary of his film work can be found on IMDb. A true film auteur, Robert enjoys creating characters from the ground up, then giving them an appropriate voice that reflects their backstory and the overall form and intent of the story. Robert is also a longtime business professional who has spoken professionally and taught subjects like marketing, leadership and public speaking at the college level. He also records online lessons and tutorials on subjects such as filmmaking, acting, character development and more. Robert also does private training and coaching with actors, film and business people.
A sampling of projects:
- Lead voice actor in Fat Punk, multiple award-winning film
- Lead voice actor in Spinoza Hotel, multiple award-winning film
- Lead voice actor in The Camera's Tears, multiple award-winning film
- Lead voice actor in Raft of Dreams, award-winning film
- Lead voice actor in A Walk in Darkness, award-winning film
- Lead voice actor in Mr. Turnip Looks Back, award-winning film
- Lead voice actor in Beauty's Bubble, award-winning film
- Lead voice actor in Shadows and Stone, award-winning film
- Narrator in Deathbed Regrets, award-winning documentary
- Supporting voice actor in Triggered, award-winning film
Fat Punk Productions
Acting, voice and related:
- Stella Adler Summer Acting Conservatory
- Voice Masterclass with Andrew Wade
- Many other classes in acting, scene study and related subjects
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Leadership
We brought in Robert David Duncan to voice an expert commentator character in our award-winning film Triggered and he did a great job of bringing the character to life! Prompt, courteous and very professional. He is a super guy to work with and I recommend him most highly! ~ Christophe Le Jeune, DirectorBurgundy Films
Rob is our go-to actor when we need a central male voice or narrator for our films. He was the unforgettable Frances-Paul in Fat Punk as well as the lead voice in Spinoza Hotel and The Camera's Tears, all of which won multiple awards for us at festivals. People enjoy listening to Rob and have called his voice compelling, easy to listen to and gripping. He's also very professional and a pleasure to work with!Fat Punk Productions
Robert David Duncan played the character Monette in a trailer we filmed based on the Stephen King story Mute. The role involved both live action plus a narrated voice over section. Rob did a great job on both, and we are very proud of this piece of work. Rob showed up at the voice studio totally prepped and ready to work and we got what we needed very quickly. A super experience and I would definitely work with Rob again!Quarterstone Films
How do I work with Robert David Duncan?
You can start working with Robert David Duncan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert David Duncan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert David Duncan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert David Duncan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert David Duncan?
Payment to Robert David Duncan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert David Duncan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert David Duncan in just a couple of clicks.