Robin Lynn Griffith
San Jose, California, US • 12:33 PM Local Time
DemosView All (5)
About Robin Lynn Griffith
My voice is smoke and whiskey, between low G and #F. I can provide an average instructional sound, I can speak quickly and loudly, also a lower, slower, huskier tone, and finally a sultry voice that lends well to all genres.Read More
I'm a narrator gaining more experience everyday and I find it fun and exciting. I read well and speak well so whether your project is a 30min audio book or a 10hour audio book, I will be able to understand and express the mood you desire for the whole project. I have a professional background; I am warm, extroverted, and dependable. I have never done (as of this writing) other voice types such as cartoon or video games but I like to play with different types of personalities and would be willing to sound like a cartoon character. My specialty in accents or dialects for fun is American Hill Dialect (Hill Billy), that is clear with accurate terminology. I haven't done any voice work other than the audio books referenced here, public speaking through Toastmasters (speeches/presentations), singing a backup role in a garage band, and I believe I have the voice for more professional voice work.Read More
I have four audio books available on audible (dot) com. One travel guide (3hrs42mins), one diet and exercise book (48mins), one home remedies [hygienist/naturopath themed] (9hrs54mins) book and one handcrafted soap making book. I have over 20yrs experience as a public speaker; and many years serving as a mentor and life coach. On the fun side, I like to watercolor, go camping, and play in my garden. I've been told I give good phone.Read More
Speedy Publishing and Hunter Publishing via the (Website hidden) audio book process
Toastmasters International Public SpeakingRead More
How do I work with Robin Lynn Griffith?
You can start working with Robin Lynn Griffith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robin Lynn Griffith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robin Lynn Griffith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robin Lynn Griffith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robin Lynn Griffith?
Payment to Robin Lynn Griffith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robin Lynn Griffith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robin Lynn Griffith in just a couple of clicks.