Abq, New Mexico, US
About Anthony Urbano
I am very new to this, but not new to projecting my voice, being recorded, or shy at all. My name is Anthony (STraTjiC) and you can look me up on YouTube, Facebook, and see my videos. But I am not on here to promote my music (unless your project needs it, of course. lol). My song was featured on the paul haggis movie"In the Valley of Elah" in 2007. My voice is very Urban, deep, & raspy. Some say I sound like a 2pac, ja rule, or dmx. I can do accents to some degree but if im working I get consumed as an artist. So I will be posting more demos, this was the 1st test run. Thank you and hope to hear back if you @ least read this far.
I talk with allot of passion, joking, serious, or by default. My voice is my journey man license thew life like a plumber or any tradesman. Basically if I set my mind to it it can be done.Read More
I am a professional projector of my voice, being that I have been a performer on stage and behind a microphone for many years. I have unique voice and would like like a try at this job, for extra income.Read More
In The Valley of Elah - Roc Like This (2007)
STraTjiC Nuthin2Lose ent.
How do I work with Anthony Urbano?
You can start working with Anthony Urbano in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Anthony Urbano to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Anthony Urbano's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Anthony Urbano and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Anthony Urbano?
Payment to Anthony Urbano is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Anthony Urbano's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Anthony Urbano in just a couple of clicks.