About Sal Murillo
"classic announcer voice" as it has been described by many people. "Real Person", "warm", "knowledgeable", "upbeat", "believable", and as you can hear on my demos page the work I did for Proton (Website hidden), I can also do the "over-the-top" announcer voice.Read More
Voice overs in my home studio or at your studio (SF Bay Area)Read More
Station IDs, (Website hidden)-July 2011, (Website hidden)-Sept 2011
Audiobook Narration, Books Aloud-Feb 2011/Present
Voices For All Master Class-May 2011
Proton (Website hidden)
B.S. Criminal Justice, 2006
Past education in biology/chemistry/forensic science
Familiarity with criminal justice/forensic science/scientific terminology and nomenclature
Veteran, U.S. Air Force
Experience and familiarity with military terminology and nomenclature.
Must say a big thanks to Sal for the Station ID's he made for our station. Very clear and exactly as requested. communication was A1. many thanks again Sal from all at HelixRadio.com-Justin Case, Helix RadioHelix Radio
Thanks for the station IDs, they [sound] very great.-Hans, Proton Radio.nlProton Radio.nl
How do I work with Sal Murillo?
You can start working with Sal Murillo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sal Murillo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sal Murillo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sal Murillo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sal Murillo?
Payment to Sal Murillo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sal Murillo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sal Murillo in just a couple of clicks.