Augusta, Maine, US
About Sarah Moore
Sarah Moore is a mother, writer, editor, podcaster, adventurer, sailor, backpacker, and avid splasher of puddles. Her work has been featured in radio commercials, video games, training videos, website demos, product demos, travel shows, book trailers, and longer narrative pieces, among others.Read More
I have experience in audio production, podcasting, radio, interviewing, and narrative readingRead More
Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors
York County Federal Credit Union
Maine Turnpike Authority
Rhythmic Ribbon of Texas
BFA in Creative Writing from the University of Maine Farmington
Masters in Writing from the National University of Ireland, Galway
Voice acting training from Voice Coaches
How do I work with Sarah Moore?
You can start working with Sarah Moore in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Moore to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Moore's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Moore and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Moore?
Payment to Sarah Moore is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Moore's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Moore in just a couple of clicks.