About Seven Sipe
I am a hard worker, I put tons of emotion and hard work into each and every gig. I can be happy for one gig, super mad in another, and maybe even crying in one! I can do many accents, my favorite is a United States Southern accent but I can do any British accent (Cockney is the funnest). I will redo any gig until it meets your satisfaction.Read More
I can make your project a success by putting my emotion into the part and living the role of the character I am or if you're making a commercial about a brand new toaster I will be super excited and make sure I sound like this is the best thing ever and I will make sure my voice over makes someone want to buy that toaster.Read More
I am a high school student who is currently pursuing my dream in voice acting. I have taken over 10 drama/theatre classes over the last 5 years. I have been many plays. Some of them include; The Little Mermaid where I played Sebastian, The Wizzard of Oz where I played the scarecrow, and in Next To Normal as Gabriel Goodman. I can voice over in commercials, shows, cartoons, or anything!Read More
I am a Junior in high school. I am also in ITS (International Thespians Society)Read More
How do I work with Seven Sipe?
You can start working with Seven Sipe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Seven Sipe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Seven Sipe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Seven Sipe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Seven Sipe?
Payment to Seven Sipe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Seven Sipe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Seven Sipe in just a couple of clicks.