Brentwood, New York, US
- dark and raspy or cartoony and light - I present a range of voices with consistent quality!
- cartoon animal
- deep, evil (Dr. Claw style)
- raspy (an impish demon)
- imitations (Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Woody Woodpecker, pirate, Yogi, Popeye, etc)
English (North American), English
Indian (India), Irish, Scottish
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
School projects, personal projects and group projects - been praticing various types of voices and imitations over-the-counter years to get started... geared towards cartoons and video games mainly....
- lighthearted voice (cartoon animal)
- deep, dark ((Website hidden) type voice)
- raspy (an important or demon type character)
- 'cartoon pirate' voice (yargh!)
- imitations *l (Scooby-Doo, and Shaggy too! Woodie Woodpecker, Yogi Bear and others)
Stony Brook University graduate
- sound design classes
Computer & Software
Protools, Adobe Audition, Audacity, Abelton, Reaper
Phantom Power Box
E-Mail, Sound Cloud, Mediafire - whatever's desired.
Twice a week (to be determined depending on what work I do, and with whom)
Payment to Christopher Oliveri is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Christopher Oliveri.
To invite Christopher Oliveri to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.