Kochi, IN • 8:30 AM Local Time
DemosView All (1)
About SIVADAS VAIKOM
Hello everyone! My name is Sivadas Vaikom. I reside in Kochi whereas my native is at Vaikom, Kottayam district. Basically I had completed my Masters degree in Malayalam literature and PG Diploma in Journalism. I have taught Malayalam language for a couple of years and later on became a Government servant. I have experience in voice over in broadcasting short stories on All India Radio a number of times. After retirement I have been refreshing my language skills by penning down short stories and poems.Read More
One of my major strength is in handling the language and exploring the nooks and corners of Malayalam Literature. I have worked under many newspapers and was an expert in proof reading and making grammatical corrections in columnsRead More
Master of Arts in Malayalam Literature Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism Trained as Broadcaster in All India Radio.Read More
How do I work with SIVADAS VAIKOM?
You can start working with SIVADAS VAIKOM in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite SIVADAS VAIKOM to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review SIVADAS VAIKOM's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire SIVADAS VAIKOM and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay SIVADAS VAIKOM?
Payment to SIVADAS VAIKOM is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with SIVADAS VAIKOM's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to SIVADAS VAIKOM in just a couple of clicks.