Kolkata, West Bengal, IN • 8:09 AM Local Time
About Sristi Sengupta
I primarily chose storytelling (on and off-stage) as my profession and in the course of several adventurous storytelling and story-reading events found out my gift of voice modification. I can work with modulation, prop, pitch modification and manipulation. It is out of passion and ardency that I hope to give voices to impactful stories and characters who bring about the waves of change. I am the CEO of a performing arts company in India, an official member of the Indian Storytelling Network (under the World storytelling Institute), a certified therapeutic listener and a member of the founding team of an SEL academy in India.Read More
Translations, adaptationRead More
Workshops, Virtual Book-reading, virtual summer campsRead More
Currently studying B.A (joint hons.) English literature and Creative writing at the Open University, Milton, Keynes.Read More
How do I work with Sristi Sengupta?
You can start working with Sristi Sengupta in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sristi Sengupta to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sristi Sengupta's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sristi Sengupta and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sristi Sengupta?
Payment to Sristi Sengupta is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sristi Sengupta's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sristi Sengupta in just a couple of clicks.