DemosView All (13)
About Stephane Shaw
Turnaround time 24 Hours (business hours, GMT +1).
Specialty: English texts with a French touch !!!
Stéphane’s warm, inviting native French accent and relaxed, comforting tone is pitch-perfect for audiobooks, business briefs, documentaries and educational lectures as well as internet, radio, telephony and television productions. Recorded in a state-of-the-art studio, Stéphane’s voice overs are produced in raw/flat, mastered, edited or time-coded formats.
I will be very reactive to your audition requests. Don't be shy, just ask :-)
I will always do the best I can to fulfill your expectations and by providing different takes for your too choose from.
Ever thought of having a French speaker for your English ads and briefs. Get in touch and try me.
Stéphane’s story began with a junior sales gig in a Brussels record shop, after which, he followed his voice to a “dream come true” position as a DJ in a real live dance club, sailed on to Belgian “Pirate Radio” and a decades-long career as a successful radio presenter and record label partner.
At the age of 35, during his weekday on-air radio work, he became co-creator of Belgium’s first telephone dating service. His entire working life has been recorded over the myriad of sounds, tones, vibrations and rhythms of the music and recording industries.
In 2013, he left his home town of Brussels to establish himself in Malta and although he is no longer a daily radio presenter, Stéphane is still active in the field of voice recordings and recently launched the introductory version of the online, voice-guided meditation platform.
• 37 years in radio, entertainment, public relations and sales; Daily radio shows (Phone hidden),) voice recordings (2013-present)
• Reliable, organized and disciplined; self-motivated; tenacious and patient; loves working with people; emphatic; charismatic and respectful
• Designed strategy for new radio schedules and programs; Researched and designed new media products and enhanced established brands including the launch of private radio and online dating in Belgium
• Coordinated and promoted varied media services and products with agencies and developers
I started using my voice as a professional DJ at the age of 18.
From 1980 till 2013, I have been a presenter of a daily and/or weekly radio show in Brussels, Belgium.
One kind of jobs I love doing is to voice over English texts with my French accent. Clients and professionals love it ;-)
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Voices.com (Ian Callander)
Awesome work Stephane!
Perfect! Great to communicate with and very talented voiceover artist.
How do I work with Stephane Shaw?
You can start working with Stephane Shaw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stephane Shaw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stephane Shaw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stephane Shaw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stephane Shaw?
Payment to Stephane Shaw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stephane Shaw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stephane Shaw in just a couple of clicks.