About Jon Ward
My Natural voice is fairly Bass, however, I can perform in several octaves, with a wide variety of voices and accents.
Including, but not limited to Smeagol/Gollum, Stewie from Family Guy, Demonic, The Claw from Inspector Gadget, Arnold Schwarzeneggar, A young British Boy, a John Cleese-esque British woman, A snobby Newportian, and any accent.
How do I work with Jon Ward?
You can start working with Jon Ward in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jon Ward to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jon Ward's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jon Ward and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jon Ward?
Payment to Jon Ward is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jon Ward's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jon Ward in just a couple of clicks.