New York, New York, US
About Salvatore Traina
My speaking voice is authoritative and passionate, my enunciation is excellent, my pronunciation skills are superb, and I am at least an amateur sesquipedalian; my singing voice is a lyric baritone with a soft, susurrant edge; most importantly, I am a lifelong martial artist and a mountaineer, and I will display discipline and tenacity in every project to which I am assigned.Read More
See my previous answer.Read More
Have given speeches, hosted radio shows, have sung romantic ballads with and without a microphone onstage, in church, in restaurants, all over the worldRead More
I have taken voice lessons from Thomas Siklos (a virtuoso who has trained conductors, pianists, cellists, opera singers and all manner of musicians for decades) for four years.Read More
How do I work with Salvatore Traina?
You can start working with Salvatore Traina in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Salvatore Traina to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Salvatore Traina's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Salvatore Traina and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Salvatore Traina?
Payment to Salvatore Traina is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Salvatore Traina's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Salvatore Traina in just a couple of clicks.