Denpasar, Bali, ID
About Greg Finlayson
A resonant, articulate, modulated and easy to listen to voice, which can convey both authority and nuanced feelings. As a well-travelled Australian who grew up in the Adelaide hills the voice is intriguingly international in its trace accents.Read More
You will probably have to tell me how to make your project a success. If my voice can help, I'm happy to assist.Read More
I'm saying a beginner because I haven't worked professionally with voice-overs, however I am a barrister who has completed training in voice essentials at Australia's National Institute of Dramatic Art and have worked as an actor as a teenager thirty something years ago. I'm interested to do good voice-over workRead More
National Institute of Dramatic Art - Voice Essentials
Singapore Law Society - Trial Advocacy - taught by Julia Moody
How do I work with Greg Finlayson?
You can start working with Greg Finlayson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Finlayson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Finlayson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Finlayson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Finlayson?
Payment to Greg Finlayson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Finlayson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Finlayson in just a couple of clicks.