LUCCA, Lucca, IT
About Sandra Tedeschi
I can have both a young and mature voice. Very professional but sensual. People say that I' m able to make feel emotions when I read. My experience starts from theatreRead More
Both for commercial or audiobooks , my voice is credible, relaxing and professionalRead More
Audiobook: Il diario di Anna Frank, Il caso di Charles Dexter Ward (Lovecraft), Buio d' amore (Marco Vichi), Papà Gambalunga (Webster)etc. Documentary: Maria Luisa di Borbone (voiceover for Napoleonic Society and Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Lucca); Hunting the Pajaro (by Gino Bertini production), Pepper (by Gino Bertini Production). Narrator for Butterfly Opera and Tosca the Opera for FAI organization. Book reader in several occasion and eventRead More
Fondazione Mario Tobino, Infinity Blue, Club degli Audiolettori, F.A.I.Read More
c/o Iardramma Theatre school , Tiziana Piercecchi school, Ultra Off CompanyRead More
How do I work with Sandra Tedeschi?
You can start working with Sandra Tedeschi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sandra Tedeschi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sandra Tedeschi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sandra Tedeschi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sandra Tedeschi?
Payment to Sandra Tedeschi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sandra Tedeschi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sandra Tedeschi in just a couple of clicks.