Bothwell, Ontario, CA
About Ira Timothy
A clear speaking First Nations Native American voice that can be deep, rich, and resonate with the image of the wise Native man. Can switch up just as quickly to comedic and raise the pitch to something higher to give that sense of rising interest or surprise. Can adopt a hard, guttural heavy metal vocal range to give that sense of demonic evil. Most proud of my wide range of laughter, I can do a jolly, happy, goofy laugh to brighten the room; the next moment a high pitched insane Mark Hamil-esque joker laugh to chill the spine. Able to adapt to different accents and currently working on learning Chinese and Japanese to broaden my range. Powerful projection one moment, gentle lull the next. Able to easily adapt to whatever the client needs.Read More
Having worked for commercial radio I have a sense of what the client wants, able to communicate clearly with them and will do my best to give them exactly what they want the first time. If not satisfied or they want something changed, no matter how big or how little I will happily do so until they get the sound they want. A devoted and dedicated voice to get the job done no matter how hard or fast it needs to be done.Read More
- Graduated from the Broadcasting program at Fanshawe College.
- A B.A. in Film studies at the University of Western Ontario, currently studying for my M.A.
- Taken a public speaking course at University of Western Ontario.
- Trained in and worked for Blackburn Radio in Sarnia Ontario as voice talent and producer.
- Producer, On-air talent, and voiced spots, promos, etc, for 94.9 CHRW for 4 years.
- M.C.d various public events such as mediator at seminars, charity events, Powwow's.
- Trained volunteers at 94.9 CHRW in producing and voicing.
- Acted and directed short films in the University of Western Ontario film studies program.
- Created, researched, produced, and narrated a thirty minute audio documentary on residential schools for the Resonating Reconciliation / NCRA program.
- Play by play commentary for The Forest City Derby Girls, and The Forest City Derby Guys, games.
- Acted, in a theatrical production, and audio drama production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.
- Graduated from Radio Broadcasting program of Fanshawe College with a major in Talk Radio
- B.A. in Film studies currently studying for a M.A. at The University of Western Ontario
- Course on public speaking at UWO.
- Theatrical training under Jo Devereux of The University of Western Ontario
How do I work with Ira Timothy?
You can start working with Ira Timothy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ira Timothy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ira Timothy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ira Timothy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ira Timothy?
Payment to Ira Timothy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ira Timothy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ira Timothy in just a couple of clicks.