LA, California, US
About Thea Stevenson
Thea is an "OUTSTANDING" voice talent that continues to "ASTOUND" customers and clients. Her voice is "VERSATILE" "CONVERSATIONAL" and "WARM".
She is the favored choice of other voice agencies. New to Voices.com she is ready and willing to provide amazing voices for corporate and narrative client needs!!
10 years of experience acting and providing voice work for clients such as the BBC, GAP and L'oreal.
Trained at the highly prestigious RADA in London, UK.
State of the art home recording studio for voice overs within 24 hours.
Highly advanced range from upbeat and girl next door to managerial.
Have used my voice for UK accent and US accent voice overs.
I will turn around voice overs in 24 hours and work hard to perfect style, pitch, speed and tone to suit your company needs.
Voice artist for commercials (clients include GAP and the BBC).
Voice artist for audio books, including Amazon Aesop Fables.
Voice artist for high profile banks and Legal firms such as DB.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
Stanford Meisner Acting
Continual coaching and private teaching on voice, accent, deliverance and style/tone.
"Excellent service, took direction perfectly, and her voice is incredibly special."AFX ANIMATION
How do I work with Thea Stevenson?
You can start working with Thea Stevenson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thea Stevenson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thea Stevenson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thea Stevenson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thea Stevenson?
Payment to Thea Stevenson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thea Stevenson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thea Stevenson in just a couple of clicks.