Decatur, Illinois, US
About Thomas Embrey
Deep, gritty, masculine voice with the ability to have both no regional diction or accent (primarily southern)Read More
I'm an experienced voice with samples of recordings still on the air today. No job is to big or too small and I'm dedicated to this career path. Don't let my small amount of personal equipment steer you away from me, what I lack in equipment I make up for in talent. Interested in radio and video games first and foremost, and internet and cartoons second.Read More
Radio commercials/personality for approximately 1 yearRead More
93 KHJ American Samoa's Pop stationRead More
High schoolRead More
How do I work with Thomas Embrey?
You can start working with Thomas Embrey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thomas Embrey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thomas Embrey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thomas Embrey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thomas Embrey?
Payment to Thomas Embrey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thomas Embrey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thomas Embrey in just a couple of clicks.