Waterford, Munster, IE • 12:37 AM Local Time
About Tom Cullen
My name is Tom Cullen and I did a Voice Over for a National Advertising Campaign that was very successful. I hadn't trained for the campaign and was very lucky to be asked to do it. Since then the campaign managers suggested as did friends and colleagues that I do some Voice Over work. I am a regular contributor on the media and my voice seems to be popular with listeners.Read More
I am lucky to have several successful businesses and 30 years of experience in a number of Business sectors. I am a member of several Boards of Management in both Business, Sport and Charitable organisations. I love to work but make sure that I enjoy my family and friends too.Read More
Irish Motor Industry, Irish Government Campaign to promote Jobs.Read More
I have qualifications at degree level in Finance, Information Technology, Business and Media studies. I have a keen interest in sports and fitness and I practice focused mindfulness and mediation. I am Chairman of a Football Club.Read More
How do I work with Tom Cullen?
You can start working with Tom Cullen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Cullen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Cullen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Cullen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Cullen?
Payment to Tom Cullen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Cullen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Cullen in just a couple of clicks.