Louisville, Kentucky, US • 7:56 PM Local Time
About Tom Burch
Male voice talent with 40 years professional experience voicing numerous commercial vo's and narrating corporate videos, documentaries and books. Have narrated over 200 books for the Library of Congress National Library service. Baritone with wide range and versatility. Good at taking direction.Read More
I am able to provide clients with post production edits, posting to video and revisions if needed.Read More
Commercial VO's: Kroger, GE, Jeep, AAA, Kentucky Lottery, Pixel 8, Churchill Downs Narration: Corporate Videos & Documentaries: GE, KFC, CINTAS, Humana, Kroger, Texas Roadhouse, Kentucky Derby Museum, NCR, Procter & Gamble, PBS, The History Channel Book Narration: Have narrated over 200 books for the Library of Congress National Library ServiceRead More
GE, Humana, Duck Productions, Bandy, Carrol, Hellige, Videobred Inc., Mightily, Thoughtfly, Breaker Box Productions, Multimedia Productions, Focal Point, Bisig Impact Group (BIG), NCR, Procter & GambleRead More
How do I work with Tom Burch?
You can start working with Tom Burch in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Burch to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Burch's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Burch and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Burch?
Payment to Tom Burch is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Burch's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Burch in just a couple of clicks.