Amherst, Massachusetts, US • 10:45 AM Local Time
About Robert Gallant
Your Gallant Voice: dynamic , believable , big , intelligent , mature , trustworthy and warm. naturally sound like a buddy , dad , everyman , news anchor , story teller and teacher. vocally aged 40-60+ Bilingual: english & frenchRead More
non-profit administration, elder programs, programs for the deaf and hard of hearing, travel and residence in France, special education, cabaret singer, bon vivantRead More
SuchaVoice VIP training, profesional work producing audiobooks, commercials, video scripts.Read More
Robert,Stephen Briggs, Author of Oradour Village des Martyrs
I have approved the audiobook, It has been narrated professionally, and has brought the story to life. It was a joy to write, and you have taken it to the next level thank you.
Robert V Gallant's voice has a wise and mature resonance -- an expressiveness appropriate to the sad events at Oradour. His voice carries the narrative forward and holds the listener from start to finishDonald Marsden - Reviewer Audible Oradour: Village des Martyrs
Robert could carry the reputation of the most interesting man in the world. His lifetime of experiences and his engaging voice make him the terrific voice talent he is.Tom Force, Producer
How do I work with Robert Gallant?
You can start working with Robert Gallant in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Gallant to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Gallant's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Gallant and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Gallant?
Payment to Robert Gallant is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Gallant's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Gallant in just a couple of clicks.