Hopkins, South Carolina, US
About RJ Levesque
I love FPS and MMORPG games, outdoors, making up my own commercials and character voices. I love re-inventing existing songs too, started as a kid.Read More
I have a naturally deep, rich voice that works great for many applications. I am also very good at character voices for gaming, cartoons, or storybooks. I also dabble with varying accents.Read More
I have had public speaking classes, been a manager and department leader in several jobs. I have also done video blogging. People have told me all of my adult life, including strangers, that I should be a radio voice or announcer. I love speech and linguistics finding it a very interesting study.Read More
Colorado Technical University Graduate, Software Systems Engineer and several certifications. Developer of FinCensus and FrogCensus used at Ivy League colleges and in Europe for genetic study and cancer research.Read More
How do I work with RJ Levesque?
You can start working with RJ Levesque in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite RJ Levesque to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review RJ Levesque's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire RJ Levesque and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay RJ Levesque?
Payment to RJ Levesque is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with RJ Levesque's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to RJ Levesque in just a couple of clicks.