Croydon, Greater London, GB
About Vignon Mansilla
My voice is a unique and very stylish British female voice. Soft, natural and elegant.Read More
I am able to record professional voice over audio tracks from my home studio and provide you with the finished product within your specified timeline.
I am also able to assist with
- Script writing and proof reading
- Minor script translations from French to English
I have a range of experience using my voice, a few of which I have listed below
- Keeping young children engaged whilst reading them stories
- I am an amateur writer and raconteur, I read my work to small groups
- I give ad hoc motivational speeches to teenagers
- Public speaking & debating; I am an active member of 'The Great Debaters Club' in London where I am regularly on the debating panels participating in public debates
- I work in the pharmaceutical industry where I have to communicate with regulatory authorities about various drugs
- I have given numerous work presentations
- I am an artist and give presentations of my work to local audiences
- I have experience recording telephone voicemails
Gary Terzza VOmasterclassRead More
How do I work with Vignon Mansilla?
You can start working with Vignon Mansilla in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vignon Mansilla to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vignon Mansilla's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vignon Mansilla and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vignon Mansilla?
Payment to Vignon Mansilla is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vignon Mansilla's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vignon Mansilla in just a couple of clicks.