Croydon, Greater London, GB
My voice is a unique and very stylish British female voice. Soft, natural and elegant.
England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I have a range of experience using my voice, a few of which I have listed below
- Keeping young children engaged whilst reading them stories
- I am an amateur writer and raconteur, I read my work to small groups
- I give ad hoc motivational speeches to teenagers
- Public speaking & debating; I am an active member of 'The Great Debaters Club' in London where I am regularly on the debating panels participating in public debates
- I work in the pharmaceutical industry where I have to communicate with regulatory authorities about various drugs
- I have given numerous work presentations
- I am an artist and give presentations of my work to local audiences
- I have experience recording telephone voicemails
Gary Terzza VOmasterclass
I am able to record professional voice over audio tracks from my home studio and provide you with the finished product within your specified timeline.
I am also able to assist with
- Script writing and proof reading
- Minor script translations from French to English
Payment to Vignon Mansilla is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Vignon Mansilla.
To invite Vignon Mansilla to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.