Glen Cove, New York, US • 9:08 PM Local Time
About Jan Marin
I've provided voices for a variety of mediums - Radio, commercials, phone systems, and e-learning video games.
If you have any questions, send me a message and I'll be happy to answer!
I can provide:
- Excellent proofreading in English
- Translation to English, from Croatian
Trained at ABACUS Entertainment, under Bruce Kronenberg.
120+ Jobs on Fiverr
The voice of the IFOY Award Ceremony
Some of my clients include:
- Canonical (The Ubuntu Company!)
- Houston SPCA
- IRAC (International Replica Arms Company)
- Verint Systems
- The IFOY Awards
B.A. Communications - Clark University - Cum LaudeRead More
I hired Jan M. for the voice over on a video about the IFOY Award, an International Award for the Intralogistics Industry and some clips of the Port of Rotterdam. I experieced working with him as very professional and pleasant. Not only his voice did the job, his kindness and swift response were the key elements for hiring him for upcoming productions. Thanks Jan. Looking forward to working together when possible.Theo E. | Media and Logistics Professional
How do I work with Jan Marin?
You can start working with Jan Marin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jan Marin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jan Marin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jan Marin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jan Marin?
Payment to Jan Marin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jan Marin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jan Marin in just a couple of clicks.