About Wendi Determann
Hello.. How are you doing today? Thank you for taking the time to read a little bit about me. I have dreamed about doing voice overs for a very long time. I have always been complimented about my voice. I am 37 years old, married, and have two children. My personality is I am passionate about any thing I do. I give 110% in everything I do. I would be completely honored doing voice work for any one.This would be a dream come true. Thank you again.. Have a great day!Read More
I have had 10+ years in phone work. I have worked for customer service, administrative, and other clerical backgrounds. I am currently in school for a career change. I have a huge passion for helping people. I will be receiving an associate's degree for Crime Victims/Survivor Services. Which will allow me to be a Victim's Advocate. I have not had the opportunity to do actual voice recordings but, have had many years experience in speaking with people in different manners.Read More
Currently obtaining my Associate's to become a Victim's Advocate.Read More
How do I work with Wendi Determann?
You can start working with Wendi Determann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Wendi Determann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Wendi Determann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Wendi Determann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Wendi Determann?
Payment to Wendi Determann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Wendi Determann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Wendi Determann in just a couple of clicks.