Birmingham, Warwickshire, GB • 1:38 AM Local Time
About Wayne Reid
The following are some of the styles you can receive with a neutral accent delivery: Rich, Warm, bright and friendly for narrations, guy next door for commercials & presentations, cool club style ( edgy ) for commercials and other projects. One or two accents are possible too especially the fun Brummie accent which can and has been used in projects.Read More
Revisions, Post Production and mixing with music all available.Read More
Rest assured that your project is in good hands, as with Wayne you will be provided with a professional service that meets your project demands and needs at all times. Wayne's voice has been used by various Broadcast Clients including: Radioworks, S2Blue, Bauer Radio Group, Global Radio Group, Capital Radio, Free Radio, Heart, Jack FM, KMFM, Absolute Radio and many other brands.Read More
Asda National Lottery Sky Atlantic Maple Street Voices Amazon Ernst & Young Intervoices (Amsterdam) Tekom Vertales (Amsterdam) Siemens Institute of Economic Affairs BMI Airlines Royal Brunei Airlines, Game Spar Man In Hat Productions (New York) Grupo Modelo BPM TV Nationale-Nederlanden Bladez Toys PLC & More.Read More
How do I work with Wayne Reid?
You can start working with Wayne Reid in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Wayne Reid to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Wayne Reid's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Wayne Reid and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Wayne Reid?
Payment to Wayne Reid is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Wayne Reid's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Wayne Reid in just a couple of clicks.