Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US • 10:06 PM Local Time
About Whitney French
I am new to the world of voice over, but I have been leading educational and historical tours for over a decade, most of which were to children. Speaking to Children, especially in a wide range of ages requires you to make sure your voice is modulating and entertaining enough to keep everyone's attention.Read More
Post production. Revisions.Read More
The Voice of the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh. Both on phone and internal announcements.Read More
The Children's Museum of PittsburghRead More
How do I work with Whitney French?
You can start working with Whitney French in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Whitney French to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Whitney French's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Whitney French and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Whitney French?
Payment to Whitney French is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Whitney French's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Whitney French in just a couple of clicks.