About Cailean Collier
Genuine Scottish Highland accent, having been raised in the Western Isles of Scotland speaking both English and Scottish Gaelic.Read More
Open to all types of work.Read More
In my 10 years working in television, radio and internet, voice overs have been a constant. I have also been an actor on stage, screen and radio. I have presented live radio and TV programmes as well as numerous pre-recorded projects.Read More
BBC Radio Nan Gaidheal,
Master of Arts in Scottish Studies from the University of Glasgow.
Diploma in Television and Multimedia from the University of the Highlands and Islands.
How do I work with Cailean Collier?
You can start working with Cailean Collier in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cailean Collier to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cailean Collier's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cailean Collier and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cailean Collier?
Payment to Cailean Collier is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cailean Collier's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cailean Collier in just a couple of clicks.