Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA • 5:17 PM Local Time
About Zachary Zaba
Deep and sultry and authoritative vocal style.
Specialized in non-fiction books, romance, and erotica novels.
My experience in erotica is in any dynamic of couple or group of love interests (MF, MM, FF, or a harem of any combination)
I provide an all-in-one audiobook production service. That means that I will be in control of every step of the production process from the negotiation of the contract, the recording of the work, as well as the editing and mastering of the project. So at all points you will be working directly with me so that there will not be any miscommunication between different producers. I strive to provide a transparent experience for the clients that I work with. So I will be keeping you apprised of all of the steps of the process so that you can give any feedback at any point and it will be implemented as soon as it can to create an end product that we can both be proud of.Read More
I am an experienced Voice Over Artist who has over 75 audio books published to Audible and iTunes.Read More
Audible, itunesRead More
B.A of Psychology from the University of Saskatchewan. Graduated in 2017Read More
How do I work with Zachary Zaba?
You can start working with Zachary Zaba in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Zachary Zaba to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Zachary Zaba's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Zachary Zaba and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Zachary Zaba?
Payment to Zachary Zaba is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Zachary Zaba's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Zachary Zaba in just a couple of clicks.