Santa Fe, New Mexico, US
My life from a young age has been rather gypsy-esque. This has given me the opportunity to meet and listen to people from many parts of the United States and 3 other continents. I firmly believe that Education is the best tool we have to understand our world and influence it in positive ways.
Empowering others has been a calling for me. Using my voice as a means of doing this is a pleasure, passion and a joy.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Atlanta Radio Theater Compamy - performed in a variety of voice roles in live performances (Phone hidden)
- staged reading of A Christmas Carol for UUCA in Atlanta
- morning news and commercial production at KHEZ Boise, ID
- on hold phone messages for NetDelivery Customer Service, Boulder, CO
- PA announcements simulating airport atmosphere at a travel-themed Arts and Music event. San Francisco, CA
- reading for Idaho Commission for the Blind, Boise, ID
B.A. - Sociology, Boise State University, Boise, ID
Computer & Software
Audacity, Sound Forge
Shure X2u interface
Email, Google Drive
Voice Over Clients
C2Legacy - Atlanta Georgia
Payment to Zander James is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Zander James.
To invite Zander James to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.