Baltimore, Maryland, US
About Liz Chuday
Have a three-range octave and am experienced singer, so available for jingles as well.
Voice range from young adult to middle aged. Background in broadcast journalism as reporter as well as show host.
Experienced as a corporate spokesperson, events/emcee, loop group. Great with Improv as well as copy.Read More
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
National Realty Investment Association - spokesperson
BlackRock - Voice of the Client
Catherine - Film (VO & Loop Group)
Sloane - Film (VO)
VO for legal work (VO for transcripts, etc)
Goucher College, double major, communications and political scienceRead More
How do I work with Liz Chuday?
You can start working with Liz Chuday in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Liz Chuday to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Liz Chuday's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Liz Chuday and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Liz Chuday?
Payment to Liz Chuday is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Liz Chuday's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Liz Chuday in just a couple of clicks.