San Antonio, Texas, US • 12:51 AM Local Time
About Alejandro Flores
I am a home studio professional, and am seeking high quality conventional and internet radio work, that supports my remote capabilities. I also have one-act play experience, so I would be more than happy to showcase my talent in voice-acting or video dubbing. I've been a service professional in the call center industry for over 5 years, although it's been a few years, I would love to expand my experience to include Interactive Voice Recordings work. My acting background is strong enough to support my casting for a local film festival film, and my passion for reading aloud to my children has led me to embrace voice acting.Read More
I am fully bilingual in Spanish, with a fluent proficiency in reading and writing. My natural Spanish dialect is northern Mexico, but my range includes slang to translating presentation slides for AVP's.Read More
How do I work with Alejandro Flores?
You can start working with Alejandro Flores in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alejandro Flores to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alejandro Flores' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alejandro Flores and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alejandro Flores?
Payment to Alejandro Flores is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alejandro Flores' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alejandro Flores in just a couple of clicks.