About A.J. Fletcher
Strong deep voice perfect for television campaign ads, political advertising, movie trailers and narration.
My unique voicehas been called similar to celebrities such as, Sam Elliott or Wilford Brimley. I have many variances and would be perfect for radio advertising and television announcing.
I also do many more commonly familiar voices where I produce a dark evil tone perfect for horror movies as well as mysterious voices like early Gansters, The Godfather, pirates and swashbucklers, Dracula and an English butler.
It has been easy and natural for me to develop a style of a strong narrative approach, and heavy melodramatic coloration perfect for movie trailers where a strong deep voice is paramount.
I have a wide vocal range from one octive above middle C, to two octives below middle C, and am classified as a powerful 2nd bass, baritone, and 2nd tenor in orchestral arrangements. I have a strong False Setto.
How do I work with A.J. Fletcher?
You can start working with A.J. Fletcher in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite A.J. Fletcher to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review A.J. Fletcher's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire A.J. Fletcher and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay A.J. Fletcher?
Payment to A.J. Fletcher is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with A.J. Fletcher's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to A.J. Fletcher in just a couple of clicks.