Metro Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania, US
About Alan Rosenbaum
I am a classically trained operatic baritone, and my speaking voice is rich, full, clear, and my manner of speaking is articulate. I have also done spoken dialogue in live performance. In addition, I am able to project a range of styles and personalities suitable for a full range of voice over work.Read More
Capable and creative in reading scripts for commercials, training videos and any type of narration.Read More
Training video narrations when employed by a large government agencyRead More
BA Temple University
MA Gratz College
Voice Over Coaching - completed through Such A Voice
How do I work with Alan Rosenbaum?
You can start working with Alan Rosenbaum in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alan Rosenbaum to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alan Rosenbaum's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alan Rosenbaum and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alan Rosenbaum?
Payment to Alan Rosenbaum is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alan Rosenbaum's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alan Rosenbaum in just a couple of clicks.