São Paulo, Sao Paulo, BR • 1:11 AM Local Time
About Alex Gizzi
My voice tone goes from a young adult, till a middle aged business man. My main highlight defines in a contemporary and current style. Tendence to be spontaneous and conversative.Read More
1 - 3 days to finish the job. (May vary depending on demand volume)
I'm a voiceover, speaker, storyteller artist, since 2013 (graduated radialist). I've been partnership with brands as Coca-cola, Itaú Bank, Oktober Fest, Uniceub, Globo Tv Channel and othersRead More
Globo TV Channel
CME - Conselho da Mulher Empreendedora
Aviões Fantasy 2019
Graduated by SENAC (2013) - Advertising Voiceover
RADIOFICINA (2018) - Radialist
Alex is a complete speaker artist! In addition to having an excellent and adaptable voice for the most diverse segments, he is a versatile professional, easy to work with and accurately translate the ideas of his clients.H.A.M NY
Fabricio Modesto - Music Producer
Working with Alex is first and foremost practical. We had a specific customer demand and we could count on his flexibility to meet the tight schedule and delight the customer on first delivery! I recommend Alex to anyone who wants to have a professional work voice.Firma Agency
Vitor Horvath - FIRMA Agency
How do I work with Alex Gizzi?
You can start working with Alex Gizzi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alex Gizzi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alex Gizzi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alex Gizzi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alex Gizzi?
Payment to Alex Gizzi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alex Gizzi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alex Gizzi in just a couple of clicks.