About Ali Ormiston
Friendly, convincing, energetic, easy to listen to, excellent character voice skills.Read More
I can send a high quality voice recording and provide minimal editing services like breath removal.Read More
Tulalip Casino (radio commercial, reoccuring)
Washington Mutual (radio, commercial)
WA. School Employees (tv, commercial)
Master Builders Assn. (radio and tv, commercial)
Farmers Insurance (radio, commercial, two characters)
Bela the Babysitter (tv, character voices)
Screen Play Entertainment (business, narration)
Trip to No Where (documentary, narration)
Health Advocacy Strategies (medical, narration)
High Maintenance Dog Boutique (radio, promo interview)
Defibrillator Productions (theater, narration)
Dig Nation (theater, narration)
McCorrmic Woods (jingle)
Bachelor of Arts from the University of Washington,
major in Drama.
Speech and dialect classes in the 400 level.
How do I work with Ali Ormiston?
You can start working with Ali Ormiston in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ali Ormiston to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ali Ormiston's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ali Ormiston and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ali Ormiston?
Payment to Ali Ormiston is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ali Ormiston's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ali Ormiston in just a couple of clicks.