DemosView All (17)
About Alpha Takahashi
Welcoming and flowing tone, Bubbly happy feeling, Disney princess voice.
English and Japanese bilingual speaker.
No accent on either language, but can adjust according to needs.
Age range 5 - 40s.
- Professional studio recording for voice overs
- Translation between English and Japanese
Narration, Corporate Presentation, E-Learning, Video Games, Animation, Children's Learning Material, CommercialsRead More
Universal Studios Japan
Musical Theatre trained singerRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (12)
1 person said Alpha was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Thank you Alpha!
You are a true professional and we appreciate your work so much :)
Great work Alpha!
Voices.com (Cole Pearson)
Thank you Alpha!
It's always such a pleasure working with you and I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to do so again soon!
How do I work with Alpha Takahashi?
You can start working with Alpha Takahashi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alpha Takahashi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alpha Takahashi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alpha Takahashi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alpha Takahashi?
Payment to Alpha Takahashi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alpha Takahashi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alpha Takahashi in just a couple of clicks.