Enola, Pennsylvania, US
About Anna McAnallen
I am brand-new to voiceover work, but took voice lessons for 4 years in college and have experience singing in SATB choir, opera scenes workshop, and Sweet Adelines. I also produce and co-host a podcast, "In The Kitchen With Mary Mac."Read More
Bachelor of Science in Music Education from Malone University (Canton, OH)Read More
How do I work with Anna McAnallen?
You can start working with Anna McAnallen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Anna McAnallen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Anna McAnallen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Anna McAnallen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Anna McAnallen?
Payment to Anna McAnallen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Anna McAnallen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Anna McAnallen in just a couple of clicks.