New York, New York, US
About Amy Joachim
Amy is a versatile voice over artist who provides professional, polished work.
In addition to voice over experience, Amy is an attorney with years of oral advocacy experience, so she also offers the ability to adeptly and convincingly voice any technical copy. SALES
I record spots in my professional grade home studio and send them in the required file format within the agreed-upon time frame.
I provide clear and edited (if appropriate) reads of your scripts, in any file format you choose. I can work alone, or take live direction.
UCLA, BA History (minor in Spanish Language Studies)
University of California (Hastings), J.D.
NYC Voice Over Coaching with Shelly Shenoy
How do I work with Amy Joachim?
You can start working with Amy Joachim in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amy Joachim to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amy Joachim's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amy Joachim and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amy Joachim?
Payment to Amy Joachim is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amy Joachim's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amy Joachim in just a couple of clicks.