Buffalo, New York, US
About Amy Smardz
I can annunciate and don't speak quickly and muddled and can convey a lot of emotion from the text I'm reading if it's necessary to the feel and the point of it. I can copycat just about any accent I hear and people's speech patterns. I also can read copy in the Polish languageRead More
I work hard and strive for perfection and love being creativeRead More
On a weekly radio/TV comedy round table show that appears on YouTube and Think Twice Radio in Buffalo New York. Also in a locally produced movie that is being turned into a YouTube Series. I do a lot of public speaking and dramatic readings as wellRead More
Beyond the Mainstream
Think Twice Radio
I have a BA in Design. I do a lot of public speaking since I am part of the Cultural Committee for a Polish Ethnic Social ClubRead More
How do I work with Amy Smardz?
You can start working with Amy Smardz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amy Smardz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amy Smardz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amy Smardz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amy Smardz?
Payment to Amy Smardz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amy Smardz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amy Smardz in just a couple of clicks.