About Angela Ballard
vocals, editing, copywriting, full productionRead More
For more than 13 years, I've provided the voice for radio and television advertisements, on hold and announcement messaging, video narration and more for clients that have included the following:
- The Nashville International Airport
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Tennessee
- e4TN Virtual School
- Hamilton County Department of Education
- Chattanooga Goodwill Industries
- Yessick's Design Center
- Toyota of Cleveland
I was also a three-time recipient of the Station of the Year award from the Country Music Association as part of the WUSY-FM broadcast team.
The Nashville International Airport
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Tennessee
e4TN Virtual School
Hamilton County Department of Education
Chattanooga Goodwill Industries
Yessick's Design Center
Toyota of Cleveland
Bachelor's degree in Communication from the University of Tennessee
Master's degree in Public Relations from the University of Tennessee
Certified Radio Marketing Professional (RMP) by the National Association of Broadcasters
How do I work with Angela Ballard?
You can start working with Angela Ballard in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Angela Ballard to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Angela Ballard's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Angela Ballard and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Angela Ballard?
Payment to Angela Ballard is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Angela Ballard's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Angela Ballard in just a couple of clicks.