Anaheim, California, US • 3:32 AM Local Time
About Angi Bell
I have a fairly neutral, nonchalant natural speaking voice. I wouldn't say my voice is reassuring, it's much more curt and vulgar, yet ramble-y. However, I do have a bit of a knack for children's voices which is an odd mix with my regular speaking voice.
I'm fairly new to the voice over industry. I have a podcast called TWS with Angi B that's where the bulk of my voice work and editing experience comes from. I've also taken numerous acting classes and have been in small productions over the years.
So far, I've only taken Laci Morgan's Udemy course.Read More
How do I work with Angi Bell?
You can start working with Angi Bell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Angi Bell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Angi Bell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Angi Bell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Angi Bell?
Payment to Angi Bell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Angi Bell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Angi Bell in just a couple of clicks.