About Alicia Raffin
I have a soft spoken voice that is very feminine and motherly. I would also say I enjoy reading aloud. I would also say my voice is very girly and tend to emphasis on the letter "s".
*I am easy to work with
*Deadlines are always met
Looking for new experience with voice acting.
I am a Occasional Teacher in Ontario, Canada.
I speak fluent English.
I have a Bachelor in Visual Arts.
I have a Bachelor in Education.
I have worked in film such as creating videos, using video editing software, and being behind the camera.
Bachelor in Visual Arts
Bachelor in Education
How do I work with Alicia Raffin?
You can start working with Alicia Raffin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alicia Raffin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alicia Raffin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alicia Raffin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alicia Raffin?
Payment to Alicia Raffin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alicia Raffin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alicia Raffin in just a couple of clicks.