About Art Robin
Real, unique and believable for any commercial or narration. This enables me to deliver a \"guy next door\" calming and informative voice for corporate or conversational style work. Friendly to serious; intelligent, smooth, energetic. Downbeat to upbeat. Commercials and promos for radio, TV, Internet, and related media. Documentaries and series television. IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages.Read More
I have hosted a few local television shows. My V/O work is related to radio imaging, commercials, Corporate, productions of training and teaching videos and internet audio and animation. As well as narrating some independent films and documentaries. I think quickly on my feet and have a great sense of humor and timing.Read More
Phase 2 productions
GA state University BA in Psychology and Religious studies
Columbia Masters of Divinity
How do I work with Art Robin?
You can start working with Art Robin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Art Robin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Art Robin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Art Robin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Art Robin?
Payment to Art Robin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Art Robin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Art Robin in just a couple of clicks.