DemosView All (5)
About SentAsha EL
A Voiceover Natural...
Global Appeal, Unique Sound, Professional, Mature, Well-Rounded, Well-Traveled, Soulful, Attention-Grabbing Invocation, Creative/Techie.
• Video conferencing via Skype. Username: sentasha
• I can provide edited and finished voice tracks.
• I can write scripts and/or jingles.
SentAsha's discovery of her love for voiceover started many moons ago while she was designing a website and a Flash commercial for a microenterprise. The client had a small budget so instead of outsourcing the writing and voice work, SentAsha wrote and recorded the voiceover. She quickly wrote a script and found a male to do the vocals. Thereafter, she edited the track and embedded it into the web commercial. Although she wasn't the one performing the voiceover--she found the process to be very exciting .
Years later, a radio host that SentAsha was providing design, PR, and writing services for asked her to do voiceover for a couple of commercials and public service announcements that ran on a non-profit educational internet radio show. As soon as she touched the mic a flash of ideas and jingles, and scripts entered her brain. The radio host loved the work, and so did the business owners, and customers.
The excitement is still present so, SentAsha is entering into world of voice overs.
SentAsha's background allows her to bring forth a vast range of vocal tones. She is a natural for public service announcements, training modules, software applications, audio technical guides that need an educational, informative, inspirational/encouraging humanitarian tones. Also SentAsha is a natural for captivating memorable commercials that invoke humor and excitement!
ToastMasters, Thrift First Avenue, Peachtree Web Design, Doug E's Restaurant, Civil Alert Rising Humanitarian Education Podcasts. For some projects I have also written PSAs, Scripts, and JinglesRead More
HIGH SCHOOL: Diploma; Multidisciplinary Studies @ Lackawanna High School
Coursework included computers, advanced psychology, biology, and 3 years of Spanish
COLLEGE: Stony Brook University: B.A. In Economics
Focus on Marketing, Management Information Systems, and Sociology.
• Public Speaking Training: ToastMasters International (Madam ToastMaster)
• Workshops: Rich Dad Advisor, Blair Singer: Sales Dogs Workshops
• Coaching: Sales Coaching, Passion Driven Sales with Greta Counts
• Ongoing On-the-Job Training in the areas of marketing, technology, and customer relations
INDEPENDENT STUDY: Ongoing independent research, study, and observations in the areas of psychology, metaphysics, history & law, and spirituality
How do I work with SentAsha EL?
You can start working with SentAsha EL in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite SentAsha EL to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review SentAsha EL's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire SentAsha EL and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay SentAsha EL?
Payment to SentAsha EL is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with SentAsha EL's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to SentAsha EL in just a couple of clicks.