About Ashleigh Edwards
I have a conversational, warm, friendly tone that allows you to have a recording feel personal and natural. Whether it's a commercial, e-learning, or anything in between, I can get the job done for you.Read More
I work quickly and diligently to get my jobs completed and have put together a studio at home to allow for a quick turnover. Based in Chicago, I'm also able to travel to a recording studio, if that's preferred.Read More
New hire orientation/training, social media ads, radio adRead More
Domino's Pizza, Chase Auto Finance, Prairie Organic Spirits, Spectrum HealthRead More
Private voice-over coaching with Darren Stephens; voice-over group classes; Second City Improv ProgramRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
Ashleigh is able to translate written direction into nuanced delivery especially well. She's great at conveying the humor in a script and a pleasure to work with.
Ashleigh was wonderful to work with. She gave us a number of versions to work with, and a final product well before the deadline. I would highly recommend her work and wouldn’t hesitate to work with her again.GarageTime
How do I work with Ashleigh Edwards?
You can start working with Ashleigh Edwards in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ashleigh Edwards to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ashleigh Edwards' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ashleigh Edwards and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ashleigh Edwards?
Payment to Ashleigh Edwards is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ashleigh Edwards' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ashleigh Edwards in just a couple of clicks.