Dallas, Texas, US
About Aubrey Johnson
A voice containing a professional and engaging presence, demonstrating flexibility in executing read instruction with precision. Aubrey's voice embodies "the 3 C's": Clarity, Confidence, and CONNECTION with the listener. He has vocal balance that can deliver:
- Authority without intimidation
- Mentoring & guidance but not pretentious
Providing a clean, solid voice over that connects with your audience is my top priority; from the intimate voice of a parent or tutor, to a conference room or "Town Hall" voice of a presenter, to the energy, range, and broadcast style of an emcee.
Aubrey provides quality voice over for TV, Radio, Film, Audiobooks, Automated Recording Systems, Video Games, eLearning, and Animation.
Additionally, Aubrey's trade and profession is in the Training & Development field. In Spring of 2017, he attained his CPTM Certification from the Training Industry Association. Aubrey's full-time place of employment is with the new Toyota Motor North American Headquarters in Plano, Texas; specializing in Training & Development. Aubrey has the skills of Instructional Design as an e-Learning Developer. He has the good fortune of combining his 2 loves of Instructional Design and Voice Over in the development of many e-Learning modules at Toyota.
Aubrey provides voice over work for Commercials, Industrial, Announcer, Narrator, and Web. He's performed VO projects for Cincinnati State, Political Campaign Ads, Gillette, and more. He also provides Voice Over for many eLearning tutorials for his primary company, Toyota Motor North America, and is currently represented by Heyman Talent out of Cincinnati, OH.Read More
Kroger, Cintas, CompUSA, First Financial Bank, Gordon Foods, Fifth-Third Bank, Aldi Foods, Henny Penny, HobartRead More
Voice Over Coaching from Kate McClanaghan, Sound Advice, Chicago.
Voice Over Coaching from Rocco Dal Vera, University of Cincinnati.
On-Camera Coaching from Glenn Haines.
Improvisation workshop instructed by Janet Wilcox.
How do I work with Aubrey Johnson?
You can start working with Aubrey Johnson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Aubrey Johnson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Aubrey Johnson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Aubrey Johnson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Aubrey Johnson?
Payment to Aubrey Johnson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Aubrey Johnson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Aubrey Johnson in just a couple of clicks.