About James Ure
Script, voiceover recording and editing, sound effect.Read More
I have been a studio and live sound engineer for the past 20 years and have done a variety of training, presentation, infomercial and character voices during that time. For the past 4 years I have been the on-site face of dbx for presentation and training sessions. I am currently the voice on many dbx product web training videos as well as the on hold and message system voice at HMG in Salt Lake City. I have acted as the live announcer behind curtain for a number of conventions and public product releases.Read More
In 1989 I attended The Recording Workshop in Chilicothe Ohio.
Since then I have been a studio owner and sound engineer between Richmond, VA, Los Angeles, CA and Santa Fe, NM.
My voice training has progressed on the basis of need over the past 20 years.
How do I work with James Ure?
You can start working with James Ure in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Ure to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Ure's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Ure and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Ure?
Payment to James Ure is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Ure's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Ure in just a couple of clicks.