Greenwood Lake, New York, US
About John Bernieri
John is a voice actor with a gentle touch. Because of his vast stage acting background, John has a knack for analyzing copy quickly and making it work. If you need someone "different" he's your voice. (He believes what he says, every time! )Read More
House VO artist Mark West Morning Show, WALL 1340 am, NY
Equity Industrials (Frito-Lay, Dr. Pepper)
Musical Principle (Grease, JC Superstar, others)
Drama Stage (Classics-Miss Julie, Williams, Pinter etc)
Childrens Theater Story Telling
Radio Children's Story Telling
Spec Screen/TV Writer
Professional Resume available upon request.
FORMER member of A.E.A/AFTRA/SAG
Folgers Coffee, Academy Transmissions, Holy Dog Restaurant, Badda Bing II Pizzeria, Certified Appraisal Service, Montessori Schools in Middletown, Laptop Shack Computer Store, YMCA of Middletown......Read More
A.A. Fine Arts Orange County Community College
Gene Frankel Media Center for the Performing Artist, Sonia Moore Stanislavski Institute, Bill Hickey, HB Studios, NYC
Arthur James Keeler (Director/Public Theater) "Classical Acting Technique"
"John is a solid voice actor with many nuances available in his bag of tricks. His natural voice works honestly well with many of my most demanding radio clients. And his characters are very funny. He's a spot on copy writer and has written many tough spots for me. He shows up on time, can handle direction and is very demanding of himself. Oh, and he always shows up on time! When John came in over a year ago he was an experienced actor and a novice voice actor. Now he's a pro. Contact me @ 845-386-1000 Mark WestWALL RADIO 1340 am "The Mark West Show"
How do I work with John Bernieri?
You can start working with John Bernieri in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Bernieri to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Bernieri's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Bernieri and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Bernieri?
Payment to John Bernieri is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Bernieri's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Bernieri in just a couple of clicks.